Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

FLASH MARRIAGE 1.1

Chapter 1 (PART 1)




With a coffee cup in my hands; I moved my chair to find a comfortable position. I re-evaluated the man sitting opposite me looking at me with unhappy eyes. The elegant music playing in the background was making me sleepy. To preserve the image of a “lady” as showcased by my outfit, I stifled back a yawn.
I never thought that coffee is something to drink for humans, but I really liked the thrill of waste “coffee time.” Drinking hard stuff like it is a harmful and injurious method to get kick. …..in order to digest the small cup of coffee that I had in my hands I was going to need at least a few cups of yogurt.    
The man sitting across was looking at me with an unreadable expression. Perhaps seeing my impatience, he finally opened his mouth: “so, tell me your views about the sexual intercourse (fang shi)”
This man had indeed not disappointed my expectations which mean that the subject he chose for our first conversation was indeed completely boring. Putting my chin in my palms I tried to display my knowledge about the industry and said “There is risk in investing in housing market (fangshi) one has to invest carefully.” At that time I did not know that "fang shi” he was talking about was not the "fangshi" I understood.

A/N the guy is talking about fang shi which means sexual intercourse but the girl assumed he is talking about fangshi which means housing market. 

Perhaps due to the illusion caused by my sleepiness, I thought his face turned green and then returned back to normal. Using his fingers he lightly tapped the cup in his hands and remained quiet for a moment then suddenly raised his head, stared at me, and opened his mouth to say a sentence that woke me up in a blink of an eye.

He said: "Very well, then you and I should talk about the issue of marriage."

Me: "...." 

Genius and now what should I reply?  "Are you mistaking something here"? "Won’t this be too fast” Or, “you get out"? No matter what I say, from knowing this man for half an hour I knew that the impact of the force would not be enough to cause much damage to him.

Really not knowing with what kind of expression I should face him, I lifted my head and with a deadpan expression lamented: "I don’t mind running away together but ..."

He was now drinking coffee, hearing my words he unfortunately choked and then start coughing up vehemently. He pulled out a paper towel to wipe the corners of his mouth, resentfully looked at me, tried to say something but could not as he was still coughing.

I wanted to gloat and say "gentleman, who can’t lie well, should not scam", but looking at his slightly raised eyebrows and sharp eyes, I swallowed back my words... You need to understand that I have always been kind and do not like to take advantage of people who are in trouble.

He finished coughing, suddenly gravely said: "I know you also do not want to marry."
These words really surprised me, first that he knew I "Do not want to get married." how did he know? For the time being let’s assume he guessed. Secondly he said “also do not want to get married” so There was someone else other than me who also did not want to get married here? Then that other person should be him. Then he did not need to meet me for the blind date.  Could it be that like me he was also forced by his family to go on this blind date. Aaah we were both being forced.

Thinking about it gave my psychological comfort. It's like looking at myself suffering, while being wronged by others, gives an unpleasant sight but looking at the suffering of others, just like me, made my heart comfortable! 
Especially, if that person stood much higher than me in social standing, like the person sitting in front of me. Although I was a white-collar unemployed person with no special skills but I had a little bit of basic ability to read people. Judging by the way this man was dressed, conversed and his body gestures, he clearly was well educated and had a good status in society. If he had come there in disguise like me then it was a very promising and powerful deception.

Thinking this my heart swelled up so I bravely smiled at him and said "birds of same feathers flock together."

He did not appreciate my good intentions and calmly said: "Anyway, the two of us do not want to get married, after marriage we can both live our lives without disturbing each other, no involvement." After a pause he added “including the bedroom issues." 

Such people could only be seen in TV series and it was kind of rare to meet such person in real life. It seemed that he was in love with someone and was strongly opposed by his family and society together.

In my mind I was conjuring up a sobbing love story and felt little moved.  I brazenly looked at his superior stare and smilingly said: “Are you not afraid of me seducing you, charming you?” saying these words, my heart hurt a little.

He looked at me with suspicious eyes. As if he was using his skeptical eyes to scrutinize and judge a woman’s hardware equipment. I got angry, puffed up and stared right back at him I was…no I am BEAUTIFUL!!! 

He eventually moved his eyes move to the side, and just when I thought he was going to compromise and admit that I had the "strength" to seduce him, he calmly opened his thin delicate lips, punched me again. 

He said:"I'm gay."

11 comments:

  1. Lmao did not see that coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks----!
    I saw this on novel-updates, thought the summary was pretty interesting, and here i am! Yes, quite interstint leads so far! I'd sure like some perspective from the guy, too, ahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you embed a navigation code. It's really painful to use your site on a mobile device.

    Also, thx 4 the food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you embed a navigation code. It's really painful to use your site on a mobile device.

    Also, thx 4 the food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very.. interesting first date! :D

    Thank you for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this translation already finished?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an interesting beginning.He's gay ,well that makes it even more interesting
    Thank you for this chapter translation

    ReplyDelete
  8. CBS Sports has the latest NFL Football news, live scores, player stats, standings, fantasy games, and projections. Patriots football

    ReplyDelete